Ø Term Project Design Products
1. Database Design (ERD Diagram)
This diagram will present the database schema in the following terms:
1. It identifies the tables in a database schema.
2. It identifies the 1 to many relations between tables.
3. It identifies the fields or columns within each table.
4. It designates primary and foreign keys.
1. Process branching
2. Source of the url submission to the server (Address box, form action, href, redirect, forward)
3. Page and form displays and other process algorithms.
This table lists all of the beans and servlets, with their package structure, public method and attribute content, and a brief description of each.
1. The ERD diagram for the entire system
2. A Java Network Flow Chart for the Shopping and Management Report subsystems. As an example, Login and Registration has already been done, so you are not responsible for the Login and Registration diagram. You will be graded on functions 1 to 5 of the flow chart description.
3. The Bean/Servlet Table for the entire system, including Login and Registration.